Beechwood Where small communities of people can grow in faith together.
In getting involved with a Group, you can expect to:
- Gather regularly building trusting relationships
- Grow through reading scripture and praying together
- Give by serving and sharing what we have received
New Groups beginning this fall:
- Divorce Care (class): Divorce Care is a Christ-centered, video-based support group ministry for people hurting from the pain of separation or divorce. It meets weekly for 13 weeks and is open to join at any point along the way.
- Young Adults (open group): Meets every other week on Wednesdays from 6-8pm
- Young at Heart (open seniors group): Small group meeting every Wednesday to discuss the scripture through questions about each Sunday message.
- MOPS (open group): Mothers of Preschoolers is a community of women dedicated to support, encouragement, and growth in the difficulties and joys of parenting young children.
- Life in Rhythm (curriculum): A ten-week small group experience designed to help individuals integrate the 7 Rhythms of a Disciple into the two spheres in which we spend most of our lives – work and relationships.
- Alpha (curriculum): A place and space for honest, open, and judgment-free conversations for anyone to explore the Christian faith.
All Groups Here
Request a connection to a group
Interested in joining a Group or would like to know more information about discipleship at Beechwood? Please fill out the form and someone will connect with you.