At its core, we believe a LifeGroup is a community of people that grow in faith together. Since the beginning of time, humans were not created to live life alone.
Regular relationships with other believers allows us to mature through accountability, feel loved, and encourage and be encouraged
Hebrews 10:24-25... let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, 25 not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.
In getting involved with a LifeGroup, you can expect to:
- meet on a regular basis - weekly, biweekly, or monthly
- gather at the church building or in someone's home
- open scripture and read together
- share your life, stories, and struggles
- pray with and for each other
- find real, genuine community with other believers looking to grow in their faith
If you are interested in joining a LifeGroup, please fill out the form below. A pastor or staff member will contact you shortly and get you plugged in.
Not quite ready yet but just want some more information? Go ahead and fill out the form and let us know that.
We're eager to help you answer any questions you may have.